Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some Times Life Is Hard

 A little album for my girls. I made this awhile ago, but just yesterday got some Zutter coils to finish it off. I used a variety of papers, mostly MME. 











The journaling is a message about life to my girls:

My dear Katie & Jane, you were so sad to have to get in the stroller to go that day. In your lives, you will have hard times. Sadness, pain, loss, and tragedy are all part of the world in which we live. We cannot avoid them nor should we, for without knowing the bitter, we could not cherish the sweet. The hard times in your lives will teach and strengthen you more than an easy and carefree life ever could. Through the hard times, you will develop empathy. You will understand a little more what our Savior, Jesus Christ, understands. You will be able to love more deeply and find more joy in your relationships and daily life. As your mom, I never want to see you have hard times, but sometimes life is hard and I know you will be strong enough to meet it when it comes. I love you. Mom

No comments: