Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blanks

 So I just finished Benjamin's book, and have sorted through Tyler's growing up pics (pre-me). I ordered some lines that'll be perfect for his "oldie" pictures online, so while I'm waiting for those to come, I decided to finish off a few lines I've had for awhile. I'd already made pages, etc. with these, so used up the scraps on blank pages and cards.

Bo Bunny...I love this line.
 I also LOVE this Earth Love line from Cosmo Cricket. I made tons of cards and these layouts with all the cute little mushrooms and birdies.
Most of the time, I envision which pictures I'll put on a page, even if I haven't taken them yet. This one is destined for a good Calvin/Katie/Ryan one. 
 This one is for a Ryan in his garden one.
 And this is, I think, my very favorite Bella Blvd. line ever; One Fall Day. I love the colors, and as you can see, it goes with so many different colors. Now I need to take a lot of fall pictures to go on these!








No comments: