Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Bellas

This week was the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) show in Chicago. I helped my friend Stephanie Hunt in the Bella BLVD booth, and it was a blast! I met so many new people, saw so many old friends, learned a lot, and had a lot of fun with my girls. I hadn't seen my scrapbooking friends from Milwaukee since just after Jane was born last fall, so I brought this little mini book to show them recent pictures. I used Bella's Estate Sale line, and I LOVE how it turned out. My two little beautiful girls.

I used the Zutter Bind it All tool to punch the pages, but hadn't bought the coil to bind it when I was done because I wasn't sure how thick it'd be and it's my first mini book using that tool. Of course, I was finishing this book the night before flying to Chicago, so I improvised the binding with twine, thinking I'd re-do it later. But I like it a lot, so it's staying like that!













2 comments:

Abbeyfan said...

It's easy to make cute things of cute subjects. You're a lucky mom.

peata said...

cute mini.
scrapbook-crazy.com