Monday, September 23, 2013

Boy Pages

 So the last time I posted here was in February! I did do a few pages between then and now, which I'll post sometime, but I wanted to put up these new ones of the boys.

I finally printed the first batch of boy pictures! And then I used a bunch of layouts I had created previously as blank layouts, with a couple of new ones, too.

Jack, coming home.
For Aiden's book, about the newborn photo shoot with Caroline.

For Jack's book.
 For Aiden's book, about Jane being Aiden's helper.
Photo shoot page for Jack's book. Lots more to come using this Bella Blvd line.
 Aiden.
 And a very rare one for my own book. With the blog books I make, I mostly just add a yearly pocket page to put cards and memorabilia into.
 And a page with a giant pocket (really just a slit in the top, and the papers sit in the page protector) for Aiden's doctor visit stats.
And one more of my snuggly Jack.

You know, there's one thing to have a digital book of words and photos, but putting my own handwriting on paper, stickers, rub-ons, and embellishments, making it my own means so much more. I LOVE having these pages done!

No comments: