Thursday, October 27, 2016

Webster's Pages Planner Book with Laura Graff


 I recently attended She Loves Color, an event in Milwaukee put on by Bella BLVD in collaboration with several other companies and supported by a LOT of manufacturers through generous donations. It was a complete blast and I came home with a ton of new scrapbook supplies and a few projects. Since I got back on Sunday, I have gotten my house cleaned up early so that when I put the kids to bed, I'm ready to sit and scrapbook until way too late. I love it. 

This planner insert (not sure what they're called) was my first of this format, and I like it! I don't think I would have been as inspired if I didn't print the photos Laura requested for us to print for the class in advance. But I caught the vision of it, and love this little glimpse into my 2016 life. 








I think this is where the pre-planned layouts she made in class ended and my own designing began. I used up almost all of the paper and embellishments she gave us in class, then added a few things of my own when I was working at home.
I left some spots blank for now.



I like this, inspired by the quote "You are exactly where you're supposed to be." I put the numbers and then wrote out how my day with my kids goes, how I use my time and the things I do as a mom. Being a stay-at-home mom is hard for me, when I want to do more for myself, more for my satisfaction of being a smart person with a lot to offer the world, but when I break it down to hours in a day, I am satisfied with how I fill my four kids' days with learning, growth, and love. It's a good reminder for me.


A couple more blank pages, ready for notes or lists or funny things.
I have a list I keep on my phone of birthday present ideas...thought I'd write them down here at some point.


This line came with a ton of tiny 2x2 and 2x3 cards, and I couldn't let them go to waste (and couldn't add them to any other collection...I'm weird like that sometimes). So I made a whole bunch of tiny greeting cards. Pretty adorable. 

No comments: