Sunday, November 13, 2016

Doodlebug Designs Album Kit Plus Extra Pages Plus Cards


At the She Loves Color event in Milwaukee last month, one of our classes was a 20-page 8x8 album. It just happened to be the same 8x8 Bumblebee Yellow album that I used for an album I made as a gift for my aunt in Green Bay, so I decided that I would put pictures in it of our yearly trips there. So, it's very tropical, but the photos are of our non-tropical trip to Green Bay! :)
I did switch up a few of the designs to maximize the papers in the kit. (So if the kit said to put two pages back to back but I could use the back of the first page, I did that instead. It extended the album by a few pages. I also bought the extension kit.)






When my 2016 photos ran out, I just kept going with the blank pages so it'll be easy to print pictures from next year and put them in.

















After I finished all I wanted to put into the album, I made the rest of the papers and embellishments into blank 12x12 layouts.







So hopefully I'll fill these in soon! :)


















And when I was done making 12x12 layouts, I made the rest of the things into cards! I do love using up a collection!

No comments: