Monday, September 13, 2010

Lovin' the Process

Ok, I am LOVING this new process. I made this layout.


Then used the rest of the line on this one. (Which I like even better.)


Made this with the last of my Christmas bag of scraps. And can't wait to put a cute pic of my girls on Christmas morning in it!


I made this one...


And then finished off this line for this, to be used either as a double or two singles.


It's sort of sad to see the last of lines I love, like this October Afternoon one, but there's always new stuff to use, so I'm going to use what I've got and try to keep up with the new stuff! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

"It's sort of sad to see the last of lines I love, like this October Afternoon one, but there's always new stuff to use, so I'm going to use what I've got and try to keep up with the new stuff! :)"

I really have to get this mentality...sometimes I actually feel bad using my super cute stuff. I need to just use it and move on 'cause there's always something else to use :) I can say that...now I have to DO it!